NuTherm PF-50 Heat Transfer Fluid – 55 Gallon DrumMarch 5, 2021
Oceanus Flo-n-Gro ControllerMarch 5, 2021
Nutsche Filter Dryer System.
These 4L units provide capabilities for solids filtering, washing, reslurrying and drying in a single vessel, reducing process time and worker and environmental exposure. Pressure capability facilitates filtering rate and vacuum capability facilitates filter cake drying rate which can be additionally aided by heat and cake agitation.
Nutsches are available in lab bench through pilot plant and production scale, in volumes from 0.2 through 1000 liters. While there are several variations and many options offered, features in common throughout the line include:
- 316L stainless steel fabrication or other alloys including Hastelloy C-276/C-22 optionally available.
- ASME stamped and certified for full vacuum and pressures up to 200 psi, at -80°C to 250°C temperature. Other certifications, including CE/PED, CRN, SELO and NR-13 available.
- High purity design, various pharmaceutical grade finishes including electropolishing; sanitary type ports are standard.
- Optional jacketing for heating/cooling or electric heaters.
- Optional coatings including Teflon.
- Full range of optional agitation, including raising/lowering agitators and conventional mixers.
- Safety pressure relief valves or rupture disks.
- Spray assemblies for admitting filter cake washing/reslurrying liquid and for CIP use.
- Valves for pressurization, vacuum, venting, slurry addition, draining, etc.
- Pressure/vacuum gauges, optional transmitters.
- Sight glasses and sampling ports.
- Other instrumentation such as thermometers temperature transmitters, level, pH, controllers, etc. available.
- Wide variety of filter pore sizes and types, 0.1 to 200 micron pore sizes, stainless steel, Hastelloy, polypropylene, special membrane and other filter materials available.